Senior Patrol Leader
The Senior Patrol Leader (SPL) is elected by the Scouts to represent them as the top junior leader in the troop.
He reports to the Scoutmaster.
Senior Patrol Leader duties:
- Runs all troop meetings, events, activities, and the Greenbar planning
- Assigns duties and responsibilities to junior leaders
- Assists the Scoutmaster with junior leader training
- Sets a good example
- Enthusiastically wears the Scout uniform correctly
- Lives by the Scout Oath and Law
- Shows Scout spirit